Adult social care

Apply for meals on wheels


Apply for benefits

Apply for discretionary housing payment

Report a change in circumstances

Report a change of address


Apply to become a chaperone for a child in entertainment

Business rates

Apply for discretionary revaluation relief

Apply to pay business rates by direct debit


Apply for an allotment

Council Tax

Apply to pay Council Tax by direct debit

Apply to pay Council Tax over 12 months

Apply for single person discount

Apply for student exemption

Apply for unoccupied dwelling owned by a charity (Class B)


Apply for street names or house numbers


Apply to hold an event


Apply for housing

Apply for a house in multiple occupancy (HMO) licence


Apply for a leisure card


Apply for a blue badge (Gov.UK)

Apply for a dropped kerb

Apply for an entrance marking

Apply for a parking permit

Apply for a pay and display refund

Recycling and rubbish

Apply for assisted collections

Apply for garden waste collections

Apply for a recycling bin


Apply for a school place

Apply for free school meals

The council

Apply for a job (you will need the reference number for the job you are applying for – view the careers portal for available jobs)

Apply to join the council’s temporary recruitment agency


Apply for an older person’s bus pass (external site)

Clean Air Zone – Apply for a refund

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try the report page or view the contacts directory.