Private Sector Housing are looking to put together a tenant representation group
The purpose of putting this group together is:
- To understand the obstacles faced by private tenants in the city.
- To give tenants the opportunity to voice their concerns and opinions.
- To enable Private Sector Housing to have a better understanding of the information tenants would benefit from.
Private Sector Housing will support the group by:
- Signposting tenants to the best services to go to for advice.
- If there are common concerns and issues raised then we will look at ways we can work together to overcome these.
- Encourage the group to become independent over time and be able to advise others.
If you would be interested in being a part of this group please call Gemma Moreau on 023 9284 1797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.