Private Sector Housing are putting together a tenant representation group. On this page, you will find out how to join and what we’re trying to find out.
What is the group for?
The purpose of putting this group together is:
- To understand the obstacles faced by private tenants in the city.
- To give tenants the opportunity to voice their concerns and opinions.
- To enable Private Sector Housing to have a better understanding of the information tenants would benefit from.
What support will we get?
Private Sector Housing will support the group by:
- Signposting tenants to the best services to go to for advice.
- If there are common concerns and issues raised then we will look at ways we can work together to overcome these.
- Encourage the group to become independent over time and be able to advise others.
How do I join?
If you are interested in being a part of this group, please view our Facebook page to answer some membership questions.