Astley Street, Belmont Place, Belmont Street, Brougham Road, Brunswick Street, Dunsmore Close, Earlsdon Street, Eldon Street, Gloucester Place, Gloucester Terrace, Gloucester View, Green Road, Grosvenor Street, Hyde Street, King Street, Landport Street, Meriden Road, Middle Street, Norfolk Street, Ockenden Close, Park Street, Peel Place, Radnor Street, Sackville Street, St James’s Road, St Paul’s Road, St Paul’s Square, South Street, Warwick Crescent, Waterloo Street, Wellington Street, Wiltshire Street, Yorke Street
- Permits are not valid in limited waiting bays or Pay & Display bays in Elm Grove, King Street, Waltham Street (8am to 6pm), Melbourne Place, St Vincent Street and St Paul’s Road.
- Permits are valid in the Pay & Display bays in St James’s Road and Kings Road. They are also valid in Waltham Street between 6pm and 8am.
- Visitors and non-permit holders are entitled to three hours free parking except at Pay & Display meters where a scratchcard must be displayed immediately.
How to buy a resident's permit
View the resident parking permit page for information about applying for and renewing a parking permit.
Where to buy visitor permits
Visitor scratchcards for all zones are available from the Central Library in Guildhall Square – or register for visitor permits using RingGo.
For this zone, you can also purchase visitor permits at:
- Southsea Library, 19-21 Palmerston Rd, Southsea, PO5 3QQ
- Somerstown Post Office, 74-78 St James Road, Southsea, PO5 4HZ