Aylward Street, Beneficial Street, Bishop Street, Burnaby Road, Butcher Street, College Lane, College Street, Curzon Howe Road, Hanover Street, Havant Street, Hawke Street, Kent Street, Lion Terrace, Ordnance Row, Rosemary Lane, St George’s Square, St George’s Way, St James’s Street, Ship Leopard Street, Sun Street, Three Tun Close, Victory Road – eastern side only
- Permits can be used in the JD zone, but are not valid in Pay & Display areas or in limited waiting bays in Queen Street and College Street
- Permits are valid in the St George Square Pay and Display bays
- Visitors and non-permit holders are entitled to one hour free parking (except bays outside 20-25 Ordnance Row which are permit holders only)
- 3rd Permits Not Available
How to buy a resident's permit
View the resident parking permit page for information about applying for and renewing a parking permit.
Where to buy visitor permits
Visitor scratchcards for all zones are available from the Central Library in Guildhall Square – or register for visitor permits using RingGo.
For this zone, you can also purchase visitor permits at:
- Portsea Library or Portsea Housing Office at the John Pounds Community Centre, 23 Queen Street, PO1 3HN