GB – Alverstone Road – parking zone information
Alverstone Road, Vernon Avenue, Carisbrooke Road (21-35 odds & 56-80 evens).
Roads that will be added to the zone starting 28 February 2022 –
- Apsley Road
- Carisbrooke Road (west of the road closure point)
- Claydon Avenue
- Frogmore Road
- Maylands Avenue
- Priory Crescent
- Ruskin Road
- Specks Lane (between Carisbrooke Road and No 4)
- Scheme operates at all times with a 1-hour limited wait, no return within 2 hours (existing GB zone currently has a 2-hour limited wait, no return within 4 hours which will change to 1 hour, no return within 2 hours from 28 February 2022)
- The limited wait on the east and south sides of Priory Crescent, adjacent to Milton Park, will operate with a 3-hour limited wait, no return within 4 hours – GB permit holders can also park in these bays for an unlimited period of time
- On football match days, the additional parking restrictions in the roads around Fratton Park will continue to apply and in those locations a GB permit will not be valid on a match day. Please check signs and markings when parking
In addition to the above list where the whole road is within the zone, the following part roads/property addresses are also eligible for permits:-
- Goldsmith Avenue – Nos 2-58 even numbered properties only, including Hazel Court
- Milton Road – Nos 142-178 even numbered properties only
- Specks Lane – Nos 2-6 even numbered properties only
How to buy a resident's permit
View the resident parking permit page for information about applying for and renewing a parking permit.
Where to buy visitor permits
Visitor scratchcards for all zones are available from the Central Library in Guildhall Square – or register for visitor permits using RingGo.
For this zone, you can also purchase visitor permits at:
- Beddow Library, Milton Road, Milton, PO4 8PR