These sports facilities are at Bransbury Road, Eastney, PO4 9SU – next to Eastney Community Centre.
- Monday – Thursday evenings 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Contact – 023 9286 4306
The hard courts, grass courts and the synthetic turf pitch are open to the public for casual use or can be booked by groups for more structured activities. Football pitches can be block booked – minimum booking is 10 weeks.
Suitable for five-a-side or seven-a-side games and training sessions.
To book a football pitch, phone the Mountbatten Leisure Centre on 023 9320 0401.
- Six netball courts
- Four tennis courts
- Synthetic turf multi-use sports pitch – 37m x 32m
- grass football pitches – four mini pitches and three large football pitches
- Basketball practice area
- Multi-use games area for basketball and football
- Floodlights on all areas
- Skateboard facilities
Pompey in the Community – Community Cohesion
Pompey in the Community’s community cohesion department works in Milton, Eastney and parts of Southsea to deliver sports and leisure to help the social and personal development of young people, focussing on the 9-19 year old age group.
The programme aims to:
- increase participation in physical activity
- increase participation and enjoyment of education and learning
- improve young people’s health and
- involve young people in the development of services.
For more information on the programme and activities: