Part of the criteria for receiving a five-year additional licence is to be accredited through an approved scheme.
Schemes which are currently approved by Private Sector Housing are:
- National Residential Landlord Association (NRLA)
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
- Accreditation & Training for Landlords & Agents (ATLAS)
- Private Rented Sector Accreditation Scheme (PRSAS)
- DASH Landlord Accreditation
Approved schemes for students halls accommodation:
We are happy for other accreditation schemes to approach us if they feel they also meet the criteria.
If you are accredited through a different scheme, we are also happy to consider this, please get in touch with the team.
To contact the team please email: email@example.com
More details on the criteria required can be found on this page: Additional Licensing of HMOs – Appendix 8 – Policy for landlords and agents.