Report anti-social behaviour using our online form

Working together to create safer communities

Here are some numbers for reporting an incident of anti-social behaviour:

  • in an emergency situation call 999
  • in a non-emergency situation, but requiring police attention, call 101
  • call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111

For all residents

Report graffiti, vandalism or fly-tipping on our report page.

Community wardens

Our team of Community Wardens are a friendly, approachable source of support and advice for all residents. They welcome reports of anti-social behaviour, as well as criminal damage, arson, noise and neighbour nuisance, fly tipping and more.

Follow the link above for contact details and further information.

Supporting council tenants and leaseholders

Portsmouth City Council works closely with the area housing offices and other agencies so that residents can live peacefully and safely in their neighbourhoods. This includes helping housing staff to obtain evidence or by supporting witnesses.

How we deal with anti-social behaviour that affects, or is caused by, our tenants and leaseholders, is detailed in our anti-social behaviour policy.

There is also a ‘Anti-social behaviour: help available to council residents and leaseholders‘ booklet, which suggests a step-by-step approach to dealing with anti-social behaviour.