We work with primary, secondary and special schools implementing effective strategies to improve teaching and learning.
Our priorities are:
- Improving outcomes in reading and literacy
- Improving outcomes for pupils on SEN support and those who are disadvantaged
- Developing a strong curriculum, including leadership of the curriculum
We work with school staff providing:
- monitoring, review, evaluation
- tracking of pupil attainment and progress
- local authority statutory responsibilities
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Improvement is in the Children, Families and Education Directorate of Portsmouth City Council based at the Civic Offices, Guildhall Square, Portsmouth, PO1 2EA.