The Early Years and Childcare team deal with all work relating to inclusive practice in early years settings. We provide information, advice, guidance, forms and links to support children in your setting and the quality of your inclusive practice.
Contacts to this team should be via email@example.com.
All childcare providers are required to offer an inclusive environment and to respond to individual children’s needs. The Local Offer website has information on specialist and targeted services across education, health and social care in Portsmouth.
If you wish to apply for SEND Inclusion Fund (SENDIF), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Useful website links can be found below and additional documents at the bottom of the page:
- Early Years: Guide to the 0 to 25 SEND code of practice
- Early Years Panel description
- Early Years Panel information for parents and carers
- Equality Act: Guidance
- Supporting children with speech, language and communication needs
- Supporting children on the Autistic Spectrum
- Confident, capable and creative: supporting boys’ achievements
- Supporting children learning English as an additional language
Contact about training, workshops and other workforce development matters should be via email@example.com