- For ceremonies, notice of marriage or civil partnership and British Citizenship enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9282 9041 and choose option 1.
- To make an appointment to register a birth or register a death, call 023 9282 9041 and choose option 2
- For certificates and re-registration enquiries call 023 9282 9041 and choose option 2
- Register Office address: Milldam House, Burnaby Road, Portsmouth, PO1 3AF. Find us on Google Maps.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm.
Emergency weddings and death registrations
For emergencies outside normal office hours on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays, please phone 023 9282 2251. This would only be for the following:
- An urgent death registration for those professing to the Muslim or Jewish faith
- An urgent marriage or civil partnership for a couple where one of the parties is terminally ill and whose death is imminent
- An urgent problem with a marriage or civil partnership ceremony that is due to take place over this weekend