Ashburton Road, Auckland Road East, Auckland Road West, Beach Road, Beaufort Road, Burgoyne Road, The Circle, Clarence Road, Clarendon Road, Eastern Villas Road, Elphinstone Road, Florence Road, Kent Road (South Side), Lennox Road North, Lennox Road South, Malvern Road, Maple Road, Marmion Avenue, Marmion Road, Netley Road, Netley Terrace, Nightingale Road, Onslow Road, Richmond Road, St Catherine Street, Shaftesbury Road, Somerset Road, Stanley Street, Tonbridge Street, Villiers Road, Wilton Place, Wilton Terrace.
- Permits are not valid in limited waiting bays in Palmerston Road, Ashburton Road, Osborne Road, Clarendon Road, Netley Road and Marmion Road
- Permits are not valid in car parks, with the exception of Southsea Common Car Park
- Permits are valid in Pay & Display areas on Clarence Parade, South Parade, Western Parade, Southsea Terrace and Duisburg Way
- Permits are not interchangeable with any other scheme
- Visitors and non-permit holders are entitled to three hours free parking, other than on Pay & Display meters where a scratchcard must be displayed immediately
- Permits are not valid in Pay & Display bays in Avenue de Caen, Jack Cockerill Way, Portland Road or Clarence Esplanade except the southern side of The Dell.
How to buy a resident's permit
View the resident parking permit page for information about applying for and renewing a parking permit.
Where to buy visitor permits
Visitor scratchcards for all zones are available from the Central Library in Guildhall Square – or register for visitor permits using RingGo.
For this zone, you can also purchase visitor permits at:
- Southsea Library, 19-21 Palmerston Rd, Southsea, PO5 3QQ