The Licensing Public access system will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on the 24 October and may be unavailable between 5am and 3pm on that day.
If you have any queries please contact the Licensing team on 023 9283 4073 or at email@example.com
Search licensing applications
Licensing information is available from the lists and public register documents below, which are updated monthly.
You must agree to the terms and conditions outlined below to use our online licensing system, PublicAccess.
Public Access terms and conditions
- The online Licensing history contained within the site should not be considered as complete. No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the Licensing history information obtained from Public Access. For complete information please contact the Licensing Team on 023 9283 4073 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information contained within Public Access does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a licensing application or decision and as such, any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer’s own risk.
- Plans, drawings and material submitted to the Council are protected by the Copyright Act 1988 (Section 47). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether deposited plans accord with licensed premises. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
- With regard to Ordnance Survey mapping or any mapping created from Ordnance Survey material, you are reminded that this also subject to Crown Copyright. You may view or download this for private and non-commercial purposes only. Such mapping may not be further sub-licensed, sold, demonstrated, lent or otherwise transferred or exploited without the prior written permission of Ordnance Survey.
- The Council will try to ensure that only information which forms part of the Public Register is made available on this website. In most cases the applicants’ name and address forms part of the statutory register and must, therefore, appear on the website. The Council will however, make every effort to remove personal details such as telephone numbers, email addresses and signatures prior to the information appearing on this website.
- The Council will process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The personal details provided by you will be held on a database and where the law allows, may be shared with other departments within the Council to update details they hold about you. The Council may also be required to disclose personal information to third parties (such as Police, Department for Work and Pensions or Audit Commission for the National Fraud Initiative) for the purposes of preventing or detecting crime or apprehending or prosecuting offenders.
- The applicant will be notified of any representations made to the Licensing Authority in respect of a licensing application. Names and addresses of representees will be disclosed to the applicant and will be made public except in exceptional circumstances or where the relevant legislation prohibits disclosure.
- By virtue of the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, all letters of representation are available for public inspection. They will also be displayed on the Council’s website.
Public registers (updated monthly)
All hackney carriage vehicle and driver licences are now deemed automatically renewed for the licensing year 2020/21 and all proprietors and drivers have been advised accordingly.
The Licensing Service will update the records in due course.