Portsmouth City Council Tenant Satisfaction Survey prize draw for an iPad or one of two x £100 shopping vouchers.
Enter our free prize draw and you could win an iPad or one of two x £100 shopping vouchers. By taking part in our tenant satisfaction survey you will help us to understand how you feel that we are delivering our landlord services to you and what we can change to make your experience better.
The survey forms part of the Tenant Satisfaction measures which will be reported to the Housing Regulator annually from 2024.
Complete the survey by the end of Sunday 10 December 2023 to be in with a chance of winning!
- You can only complete and submit one entry form per Portsmouth City Council tenant household.
- You must be a named tenant or leaseholder to enter.
- To be entered into the draw you must provide your personal details as well as completing the survey.
- Any personal details will be removed by the market research team prior to the results of the survey being passed to the housing service.
- The winners will be required to provide a photograph for media purposes.
- Portsmouth City Council employees cannot enter.
The prize is one 10.9″ 10th Generation WIFI 64GB IPAD, or one of two £100 shopping vouchers.
There will only be one winner for each of the three prizes who will be chosen at random and contacted after Monday 11 December 2023
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter
- The promoter is: Portsmouth City Council of Civic Offices, Guildhall Square, Portsmouth, PO1 2AL (the “Promoter”).
2. The prize draw
- 2.1. The title of this prize draw is Tenant Satisfaction Survey prize draw for an IPad or one of 2 x £100 shopping vouchers hosted by the Promoter.
- 2.2. There are three prizes in total.
- 2.3. Entries must be submitted via the hard copy or electronic form provided by the Promoter.
3. How to enter
- 3.1. The prize draw will run from 08:00 (BST) on 17 July 2023 (the “Opening Time”) to 00:00 (BST) on 10 December 2023 (the “Closing Time”) inclusive.
- 3.2. All prize draw entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than the Closing Time. All prize draw entries received after the Closing Time are automatically disqualified.
- 3.3. To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the survey provided by the Promoter in full.
- 3.4. The prize draw is free of charge.
- 3.5. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid or damaged at any events or at city council offices, or lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause.
- 3.6. By submitting a form, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 3.7. The Promoter will select winners at random. The decision of the Promoter (acting reasonably) will be final.
- 4.1. The prize draw is only open to named tenants of Portsmouth City Council except
- 4.1.1. employees or members of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- 4.1.2. employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- 4.1.3. members of the immediate families or households of 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 above.
- 4.2. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- 4.4. The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are:
- 4.4.1. incomplete or inaccurate;
- 4.4.2. completed by third parties or in bulk; or
- 4.4.3. illegible, forged or tampered with.
- 4.5. There is a limit of one entry per tenant household.
- 4.6. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- 4.7. Prize draw entries cannot be returned.
- 4.8. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for submission emails that are not submitted by the Closing Time.
- 4.9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any information provided in connection with your
- 4.10. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and age.
5. The prize draw
- 5.1. The prize is for one 10.9″ 10th Generation WIFI 64GB IPAD, or one of two £100 shopping vouchers.
- 5.2. The Promoters use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- 5.3. There are three prizes and one winner of each prize.
- 5.4. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- 5.5. Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value and without notice.
- 5.6. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter shall not be liable in any circumstances for any inaccurate prize details which are supplied to the entrant by any third party in connection with this prize draw.
- 6.1. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- 6.2. The Promoter will contact the winner as soon as practicable after the Closing Time using the telephone number provided within the prize draw entry form. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
7. Claiming the prize
- 7.1. The Promoter will provide the winner with contact details of the prize supplier and the winner and prize supplier will make arrangements for the time and location of where the prize can be collected.
- 7.2. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 14 days of the notification from the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant randomly selected from the eligible entries that were received before the Closing Time.
- 7.3. The Promoter does not accept any liability if you are unable to take up the prize.
- 7.4. The winner will be required to provide a photograph with the prize for media purposes.
8. Limitation of liability
- 8.1. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, disappointment, personal injury or death occurring as a result of participating in the prize draw or taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. Ownership of competition entries
- 9.1. All prize draw entry forms submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
10.Data protection and publicity
- 10.1. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the Promoter’s main privacy notice / and in the prize draw privacy notice.
- 10.2. The Promoter intends to publish the winner’s name and photograph in Housetalk magazine and on the Portsmouth city council website and Facebook page with details of the tenant satisfaction survey results.
- 10.3. Once published, the photograph will not be removed unless there is a legal reason for doing so.
- 11.1. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- 11.2. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 11.3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.