A Portsmouth City Council leaseholder is a person who has purchased their flat or maisonette in a building where the freeholder is Portsmouth City Council.
The Council is still responsible for providing certain services and for the upkeep of the structure, exterior and communal areas of the block.
As a leaseholder, you have to pay a share of the cost of the services the Council provide, which are divided into three main areas:
- Services (cleaning of communal areas, etc.)
- Block Repairs
- Management costs
If you have any enquires about service charges or any other leasehold issue, please contact your Leasehold Services Officer:
- Portsea, Landport and Buckland – 023 9283 4485
- Leigh Park, Wecock Farm and Crookhorn – 023 9284 1741
- Paulsgrove – 023 9283 4561
- City South (including Somerstown) – 023 9284 1486 or 023 9283 4689