Generic filters

Safeguarding and social care equipment

This page provides information to professionals of Portsmouth City Council and their partners who work in adult social care in Portsmouth.

For more information about the risks of abuse and neglect that vulnerable adults can face and to find out what help is available and more you can visit the Portsmouth Adult Safeguarding Board website

Follow the link to find out more about how you may be affected by the Mental Capacity Act.