Brewery House was originally constructed around 1910 as a bottling store for Long & Co. Brewery. The brewery was destroyed during the Second World War and the council bought it in the 1950s. It was converted for recreational community use in the 1970s.
This locally listed building is now being sensitively converted into 17 environmentally friendly homes that will achieve a standard of energy and water efficiency above building regulations standards.
Brewery House was granted planning permission in September 2020 and construction began in September 2021. The project is due to complete in early 2023.