Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 – (As amended)
- This statement has been prepared in accordance with Regulation 11(2) of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 – (As amended). It gives notice that Portsmouth City Council formally adopted the Seafront Masterplan Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) (March 2021) on 19 March 2021. Additionally, the 2013 Seafront Masterplan SPD has been formally revoked, pursuant to Regulation 15 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012.
- The adoption of the Seafront Masterplan SPD (March 2021) is pursuant to section 23(1) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 and Regulation 14 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012. The minutes of the Cabinet meeting on 19 March 2021 can be viewed on the council’s democracy website.
- A person with sufficient interest in the decision of the City Council to adopt the SPD may apply to the High Court for permission to apply for a judicial review of the decision to adopt the document. The application must be made to the High Court in a prompt manner and in any event not later than three months following the date of adoption given in paragraph 1.
- The reports of the previous rounds of public consultation and the adopted SPD can be viewed here.
- Alternatively this information can be accessed at the Civic Offices, Guildhall Square during normal office hours (Monday-Thursday 8.30-17.00, and Friday 8.30-16.00).
- If you have any queries about the SPD please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the City Helpdesk on 023 9283 4092.