In additional to the National mandatory documents you are also required to submit the following:
- 2 copies of a sketch plan of the site indicating the location of the tree(s) in relation to any neighbouring properties and roads adjacent to the site, and
- Technical evidence – if disease is being claimed then you are required to submit written arboricultural advice or other diagnostic information from an appropriate expert
- If there is alleged damage to property e.g. subsidence or damage to drains or drives you are required to provide:
- a report by an engineer or surveyor, to include a description of the damage, vegetation, monitoring data, soil, roots and repair proposals, or
- a report from an arboriculturalist to support the tree work proposals.
It is an offence to carry out works to, or fell a tree that is covered by a Tree Preservation Order without consent.