In additional to the National mandatory documents you are also required to submit:
- 2 copies of existing and proposed elevations to a metric scale of 1:50 or 1:100.
- 2 copies of a side section to a metric scale of 1:50 or 1:100 showing the extent of projection of all proposed signs.
- 2 copies of photographs showing the existing signs if you are applying for replacement signs or of the elevation the proposed sign is being fixed to if you are applying for a new sign.
- 2 copies of a photomontage showing the proposed sign(s) in situ.
- 2 copies of a drawing to a metric scale of 1:50 showing the size, materials and colours to be used in the proposed advertisement(s) and details of their colour(s) of method of illumination.