1. This statement has been prepared in accordance with Regulation 11(2) of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 – (As amended). It gives notice that Portsmouth City Council formally adopted the Houses in Multiple Occupation Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)- revised October 2019 on 29th November 2019.
2. There have been modifications to the SPD pursuant to section 23(1) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004. These are set out in the minutes of the meeting of the Portfolio meeting for the Cabinet Member for Culture & City Development on 29th November 2019, which can be viewed on the Council’s website.
3. A person with sufficient interest in the decision of the City Council to adopt the SPD may apply to the High Court for permission to apply for a judicial review of the decision to adopt the document. The application must be made to the High Court in a prompt manner and in any event not later than three months following the date of adoption given in paragraph 1.
4. The list of responses to the public consultation and the adopted SPD can be viewed on our dedicated page.
Alternatively this information can be accessed at the Civic Offices, Guildhall Square during normal office hours (Monday-Thursday 8.30-17.00, and Friday 8.30-16.00).
5. If you have any queries about the SPD please email email@example.com or call 023 9283 4826.