The council holds the following lists and public registers:
- premises licences and personal licences
- licensed drivers, vehicles and operators
- club premises certificates
- public register of small society lotteries
- land charges
- social landlords
- contaminated land
- electoral register
- births, marriages and deaths
- credit and estate agents
- industrial estates register
Asset registers and information asset register
- asset management
Specific information relating to the register is available by contacting asset management at email@example.com
- We do not produce a disclosure log, information relating to previous requests is available under Freedom of Information at FOI@portsmouthcc.gov.uk
Register of councillors’ financial and other interests
- interests are placed on individual councillor’s pages when they are declared
Register of gifts and hospitality
- We need to make sure that everything we do is open and transparent so that you can be assured we act in a professional and accountable way.
A copy of the gifts and hospitality register is available on request for you to view all gifts and hospitality received or declined by PCC employees. It also shows if gifts have been donated to the Lord Mayor’s Appeal or other charity.
This information is available under Freedom of Information and you should contact FOI@portsmouthcc.gov.uk who will pass your request to the Deputy Chief Executive’s Office.
Please note the personal details of any donors who are minors will be removed from the register.
- If you would like to know about any gifts or hospitality received before the 1 October 2007 you can do this by asking the person or service for information.