Portsmouth International Port is essential for transporting freight quickly to ports in northern France, Spain and the Channel Islands.
The port is currently ready and able to handle additional trade.
To prevent cancellations and delays to travel plans, passengers and hauliers should follow these simple steps:
- Only travel to the port if you have a valid booking on a sailing from Portsmouth.
- Arrive on time. If you arrive too early, it could cause congestion.
- Check that you have made the necessary preparations to be able to drive in the EU. More information is available on the Gov.Uk website
- Check that you have at least six months left on your passport from the expiry date if you are due to travel soon.
- Check our Twitter account for the latest updates.
- You should also check the latest coronavirus travel guidance and safety information.
People travelling from Portsmouth International Port can find more information on what they will need to do on the port’s website.