We are changing the way we see customers in the Civic Offices so the space can be managed more safely and we can reduce waiting times for you.
The five services below are no longer able to deal with enquiries in person without an appointment, unless the issue is urgent, for example an emergency homelessness application, or other crisis.
You can make an appointment for these services by calling the numbers below.
Wherever possible we will try to save you a journey by resolving your enquiry on the phone first.
- housing benefit and council tax support: 023 9283 4556
- council tax and business rates: 023 9268 8588
- housing needs: 023 9283 4989
- school admissions and family information: 023 9268 8008
- children’s social care: 023 9283 9111
All our services are available online and on the phone. See details here. Or call the City Helpdesk on 023 9283 4092 for general enquiries.