Being outside in the fresh air is one of the safest places to spend time with other people. There are also other steps you can take to limit the spread of coronavirus and protect yourself and others while you’re out and about, such as:
- Keeping a safe distance from people not in your household
- Limiting the number of people you mix with
- Remembering to regularly wash your hand or use hand sanitiser
- Being considerate of others – make space for other people where you can
- If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms of coronavirus, return home and request a test straight away at uk/coronavirus or by calling 119.
Under Step Four of the government’s roadmap out of lockdown there are no longer laws limiting the number of people that can get together outside.
Please help keep our parks and open spaces clean and safe for everyone who uses them. Don’t leave litter, bin it, recycle it or take it home.