- Civic Offices – open for cash payments only.
- Adult social care – services running as normal.
- Council Tax – can be paid online or by phone. View further advice on Council Tax.
- Housing services – running, and can be contacted by phone or email.
- Housing offices – open for cash payments. View housing office contact information.
- Libraries – some branches have re-opened. View full details of library services that have re-opened.
- Planning applications – are now being processed. View information on temporary changes.
- Port Solent Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC) – open 9am-4pm, you must book an appointment
- Recycling and rubbish collections – running as normal. View details on the full list of services.
- Register office – open by appointment. View further information.
- Schools – open
Services that are not running
- Advice Portsmouth – the drop-in centre is closed.
- Carers Centre – closed to the public.
- Community centres – some community centres are closed.
- Dog kennels – closed.
- Events – event applications aren’t being processed. Read the updated guidance on temporary event notices.
- Licensing – the licensing office is closed to the public.
- Young carers – closed.
All services not listed are operating.