- Recovery Loan Scheme to support access to finance for UK businesses as they recover and grow following the pandemic. The scheme is scheduled to run until 31 December 2021 and will support borrowing of up to £10m for individual businesses and up to £30m across a group.
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme– latest guidance
- NHS Test and Trace workplace guidance – information for employers
- NHS Covid-19 app – business QR codes and posters– find out how to create your unique QR code and read tips for displaying your posters.
- Information for businesses with apprentices– Do you have an apprentice? If so please read the latest guidance
- FSB– Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice and guidance for small businesses and the self-employed
- Institute for professional and self employed people(IPSE) – dedicated advice hub
Information on grants, loans, funding and support
National business support
Up-to-date information on business support is available via the government’s official social media accounts:
The government have set up a helpline 0800 998 1098
Support for creative industries
- Portsmouth Creates – established to facilitate change, growth, improvement and to raise the aspirations and ownership of culture within the city
- Arts Council England– support for people working as artists, freelancers and in publicly-funded cultural organisations
- Creative Industries Federation– COVID-19 guidance from the sector