Information on grants, loans, funding and support can be found here:
- Cultural Recovery Fund emergency funding – The government is providing exceptional emergency funding to culturally significant organisations that were financially sustainable before Covid-19 but are now at imminent risk of failure. This is a rolling programme and applications can be submitted between 15 July and 14 October 2021 with decisions communicated within six weeks.
- Recovery Loan Scheme to support access to finance for UK businesses as they recover and grow following the pandemic. The scheme is scheduled to run until 31 December 2021 and will support borrowing of up to £10m for individual businesses and up to £30m across a group.
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme– latest guidance
- NHS Test and Trace workplace guidance – information for employers
- NHS Covid-19 app – business QR codes and posters– find out how to create your unique QR code and read tips for displaying your posters.
- Information for businesses with apprentices– Do you have an apprentice? If so please read the latest guidance
- FSB– Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice and guidance for small businesses and the self-employed
- Institute for professional and self employed people(IPSE) – dedicated advice hub