- New government measures announced on 22 September include some changes for businesses
- NHS Covid-19 app – business QR codes and posters – find out how to create your unique QR code and read tips for displaying your posters.
- Information on re-opening businesses
- Free webinars on how to make your workplace coronavirus-secure
- Find out more about crowdfunding for your business or support other businesses by paying it forward – includes information on the ‘We Believe’ arts trail project
Please check this page for up-to-date information.
You can contact our dedicated business support line on 023 9284 1641, Monday – Friday from 7am – 7pm.
The government has a dedicated coronavirus business support website to help businesses find out how to access the support that has been made available.