As the city’s official community hub, HIVE Portsmouth is working with the council, NHS Portsmouth Clinical Commissioning Group and Solent NHS Trust to coordinate support for vulnerable people and groups.
- If you are an individual in need of help please visit the HIVE Portsmouth website or call the HIVE Portsmouth helpline on 023 9261 6709. This line is currently open from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. HIVE Portsmouth can help put you in touch with groups and organisations that can offer support.
- If you live outside of Portsmouth, you can get information, advice and practical support from Hantshelp4vulnerable on 0333 370 4000. This line is currently open from 9am-5pm, seven days a week.
- If you need medical help, call the NHS on 111. If it is a medical emergency, call 999.
HIVE Portsmouth can help put you in touch with groups and organisations that can offer support. If you need support but struggle to get in touch with us due to a communication difficulty or a disability, you can now text us at 07860027785.
In your text, please include:
- your name,
- a brief description of the type of support that you need, and
- whether you would like us to give you a call back or send you an email. If you prefer an email response, please also provide your email address.
We’ll text you back to let you know when you can expect a phone call or email. We’ll always aim to get in touch with you as soon as we possibly can.