If you are thinking about, or in the process of, setting up your own business in Portsmouth, you won’t be the first – many businesses in different sectors have started and successfully grown in Portsmouth.
We offer a number of initiatives to help business startups, including office space, industrial workshops and storage units on flexible, monthly terms at our Portsmouth Enterprise Centres, and help with local business regulations, such as building control, environmental health, licensing and planning.
Find out more by following the links below:
- Find the current planning use category of a premises
- Find planning advice on the Planning Portal
- Apply for a permit to place things on the highway (amenities licence)
- Find advice on starting a food business
- Find licensing advice
- Trading Standards advice
- Advice on business premises for startups
- Advice on market stalls and concessional pitches
If your query isn’t covered in the links above or our frequently asked questions below, please email email@example.com.