We support local employers to recruit, often working with them to consider diversifying their workforce to support individuals with disabilities enter the employment market.
We are champions of the Disability Confident.
Current contracts we offer include:
- Kickstart – We are acting as a gateway organisation for local employers looking to access the government’s kickstart scheme. Kickstart supports employers to offer a work placement to a young person currently on universal credit, with the government supporting the wage at national minimum wage for 25 hours a week for six months. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can support your business.
- My Future in Portsmouth Youth Hub – My Future in Portsmouth is a one-stop service that helps job seekers aged between 16 and 24 to find work. Services include helping people into work, confidence building and health and wellbeing advice. Our team of employment experts offer virtual, face to face and group sessions. If you’re aged between 16 and 24 and are looking for work, or you are a business that can offer work experience, apprenticeships or jobs, contact email@example.com
- Support for the unemployed – Our fully-supported service works with employers to help recruit and retain staff to enrich your workforce. Our employment, learning and skills department deliver government-funded programmes to support those facing barriers to employment, including disabilities. Individuals can join these programmes by getting in touch, or can be referred through the Job Centre
- Construction Skills Fund – This unique training opportunity for unemployed individuals aged 18+ provides a 2 week course to obtain their CSCS cards.
- CSCS Cards – For those with industry experience a short course experience is available at costs to support individuals into work. Please apply for current prices.
- Work and Health Programme, in partnership with Pluss
- Solent Employment Support in partnership with Southampton City Council
- National Careers Service
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org