Creative industries form an exciting and dynamic sector in Portsmouth, comprising artists, photographers, musicians, design agencies, writers, videogame developers and much more.
Business support for the creative sector
There are are a wealth of resources specifically aimed at helping local creatives and creative companies:
- The University of Portsmouth itself is at the heart of the booming creative and cultural industries in the South East of England – follow the links for further information on the University’s Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries (CCI) and how it can support your creative business.
- Follow the links to our pages for more advice on starting up and growing your business.
- Partnership for Urban South Hampshire (PUSH) aims to develop cultural and creative industries – both as drivers of the economy and as contributors to Quality of Place.
- Art Space Portsmouth actively promotes the creation, presentation and access to contemporary art practice through its education and studio programmes. They provide art classes, affordable studios and support artists’ development.
- For further information and support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org