Creative industries form an exciting and dynamic sector in Portsmouth, comprising artists, photographers, musicians, design agencies, writers, videogame developers and much more.
Business support for the creative sector
There are a wealth of resources specifically aimed at helping local creatives and creative companies:
- The University of Portsmouth itself is at the heart of the booming creative and cultural industries in the South East of England – follow the links for further information on the University’s Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries (CCI) and how it can support your business.
- Follow the links to our pages for more advice on starting up and growing your business.
- Partnership for Urban South Hampshire (PUSH) aims to develop cultural and creative industries – both as drivers of the economy and as contributors to Quality of Place.
- Art Space Portsmouth actively promotes the creation, presentation and access to contemporary art practice through its education and studio programmes. They provide art classes, affordable studios and support artists’ development.
- For further information and support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org