Generic filters

The questions below are those most frequently asked by students about housing benefit. If they don’t answer your question, find us on the contact us page under housing benefit.

Here are some other sites for more help managing your finances:

  • the Portsmouth University website’s student section, MyPort, and click on ‘Guidance & Support’ and then ‘Managing your finances’
  • Advice Portsmouth , part of the You Trust, provides both general and specialist advice on debt, housing, welfare and employment from their office in Kingston Crescent
  • Citizens Advice Bureau has a debt advice centre near Portsmouth & Southsea railway station and an office in Cosham.