IT have a team of Business Partners who work with departmental management teams to understand each service’s business plan and how IT can enable them.
Business Partners manage the relationship between IT and other services, advising on the use of new technologies and opportunities.
There are also a number of Business Analysts who work with services to define their requirements, analyse problems, undertake feasibility studies, and work to help services improve their IT processes.
What Business Partners do
- work with you to create and plan IT strategies and business plans
- help co-ordinate and manage resources
- take the lead in business projects and work programmes
- manage the Information Technology business and work with stakeholders for you
- provide analysis of technologies and offer advice on value for money
- help you to identify funding opportunities