The View meeting rooms
Meeting rooms 1 and 2 have a phone, flipchart, screen and ceiling mounted projector system which a laptop can be connected to.
Meeting room 3 has a phone, flipchart, screen and TV monitor which a laptop can be connected to.
Second floor conference rooms
* conference room A (the normal location for public meetings) contains the public gallery. This room has a fixed projector system in the ceiling, which laptops can be connected to
Other facilities, such as TVs and a projector unit can be booked for use in the meeting rooms. For more information, email Facilities Management.
* conference room B. This room has a TV monitor which laptop can be connected to, a flip chart and telephone
* conference room C. This room has a TV monitor which laptop can be connected to, a flip chart and telephone
First floor training rooms
- Most HR training rooms have a PC and projector and a flip chart
- HR IT training rooms also contains PCs
A hearing loop produces an electromagnetic signal received directly by hearing aids to help those with hearing difficulties. A hearing loop system is available in the following civic office meeting rooms:
- second floor conference room A
- ground floor meeting rooms 1, 5 and 7