Coronavirus: council service information and advice
Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus
Each year, the council sets out its priorities. These are the areas where we will be focusing our efforts to improve life in the city for everyone.
This year, we have set out a new overall aim to guide our work, as well as five new priorities.
Our shared aim is to: Make Portsmouth a place that is fairer for everyone: a city where the council works together with thriving communities to put people at the heart of everything we do.
Our five priorities are:
- Make Portsmouth a city that works together, enabling communities to thrive and people to live healthy, safe and independent lives.
- Encourage regeneration built around our city's thriving culture, making Portsmouth a great place to live, work and visit.
- Make our city cleaner, safer and greener.
- Make Portsmouth a great place to live, learn and play, so our children and young people are safe, healthy and positive about their futures.
- Make sure our council is a caring, competent and collaborative organisation that puts people at the heart of everything we do.
You can find more details in the council priorities document.
Rate this page
'Rate this page' should only be used to submit feedback for a page. Please use the ' Contact us' page to report any issues.