Coronavirus: council service information and advice
Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus
Contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 023 9268 8073. We are open from 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday. The council does not have an out-of-hours press office.
Freedom of Information enquiries should be directed to our FoI team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy for dealing with the media
Our corporate communications team is the first port of call for all media enquiries.
We will either respond to your enquiry direct, or arrange interviews with councillors and officers for you.
Our media policy is to be:
- open, honest, transparent and proactive
- helpful to the media in facilitating photographic opportunities, interviews and other reasonable requests
Our Corporate Communications Team will:
- respond as quickly and effectively as possible to your enquiry
- promote our brand and reputation
- abide by data protection and other laws concerning the rights of our residents, and our staff as employees
- respect the confidential nature of information which is retained by the council on individual cases or which is commercially sensitive
Rate this page
'Rate this page' should only be used to submit feedback for a page. Please use the ' Contact us' page to report any issues.