Coronavirus: council service information and advice
Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus
Our objective is to develop housing based community sustainability practices and initiatives.
Examples of what we do:
- coordinate work on housing sustainability across the council
- contribute to discussions about good housing design and place-shaping
- deliver environmental sustainability training to residents to enable them to promote and advise on sustainability issues
- work with the Neighbourhood Management team and housing providers to promote community involvement in environmentally sustainable practices
- enable sustainable community management of the John Pounds Centre for the good of the whole community
- initiate new approaches to service delivery, e.g. the arts and well-being project and green travel plans
- create pilot projects to explore current issues, e.g. approaches to existing housing improvement
Rate this page
'Rate this page' should only be used to submit feedback for a page. Please use the ' Contact us' page to report any issues.