Salary - Competitive depending on experience (plus potential TLR for extra leadership responsibility)
Contract/Hours - Permanent
Closing date -Thursday 28th March 2019
Interviews - Week commencing 1st April 2019
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced teacher with experience in Years 5 and 6 with proven success in these year groups.
Depending on experience, there may also be a middle leadership position for those who are eager to take the next step of their career path.
This is an exciting time for Beacon View as we move into our brand new building in September. As this is a new start for the whole staff, the new environment will allow opportunities for building relationships with your team and colleagues.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good knowledge of the National Curriculum & National Strategies
- Understands Assessment for Learning & Assessing Pupil Progress
- Is able to work under pressure
- Expectation and evidence of high standards
- Will contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school
We will offer you:
- A friendly, supportive working environment as part of the United Learning Academy Trust
- Ongoing professional development opportunities including access to the apprenticeship framework
- Active and supportive governors
- Employee benefits such as Perkbox and confidential care support
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. For any further details, please contact Mrs Paula Tanner, School Business Manager via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the role, please use this link: https://www.beaconviewprimary.co.uk/about-us/vacancies