Salary - Main Pay Range (MPR 1 – 6)
Job type - Temporary post - 2 terms (full-time), in the first instance
Closing date - Friday 22nd November 2019 (noon)
Required from: January 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a primary practitioner to be part of the school’s journey of improvement. Northern Parade (Federated) Infant and Junior School is an exciting and inclusive place to be and is proud to be part of the King’s Group Academies Trust. You would be joining the school at an important part of its development.
We are looking for a temporary class teacher to cover one of our four Year 3 classes for 2 terms and includes PPA together with the Year 3 teaching team. The post is full-time initially on a temporary basis, however, permanent will be considered.
The successful candidate will be a teacher who demonstrates:
- Experience of working in KS1 or KS2
- High expectations for pupils’ learning and behaviour
- An understanding of inclusion, challenge and support for all
- Ability to build strong and professional relationships with pupils, parents, staff and governors
- A willingness to contribute to wider aspects of school life
We can offer you
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Happy and energetic children who are eager to learn
- A friendly, committed and supportive staff team
- A school in which everyone is encouraged to be valued as individuals, creative, challenging and independent
- A Multi Academy Trust which celebrates ‘Opportunity and Success on a Global Stage’
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment. As part of the check the school will also request information regarding the status of being barred from working with children.
Visits are encouraged by the Executive Headteacher, Mrs Debbie Anderson. Please contact our office staff to arrange a visit on 023 9266 2596 or email the school’s PA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd November 2019 at noon. Job Description, Person Specification and an Application Form are all available from this Portsmouth City Council School Vacancies website. Please return applications forms directly to the school.