KS1/EYFS CLASSROOM TEACHER
Salary: £25,750 - £39,964 (FTE)
Closing Date: Friday 29th April 2019
Interviews: Week Commencing 6th May 2019
“This school continues to be good… Everybody talks about what a good place Moorings Way is to work or learn” Ofsted
We are looking for a Class Teacher to join our highly motivated and happy team. We require an enthusiastic teacher who can demonstrate an excellent understanding of teaching and learning to join our dedicated and hardworking staff.
We offer a successful, inclusive, supportive school environment which values all its pupils and which is committed to professional staff development.
What we can offer you:
- £25,750 starting wage for all NQTs
- Revised Teacher Pay-scale to retain and reward excellent teaching
- Children and parents who will welcome you and appreciate all of your hard work
- Support from a vast network of senior leaders and other teachers within the school and our trust
- Regular opportunity to meet and share best practice with the other schools within our trust
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning - proven to enhance classroom practice
- Team of friendly, dedicated and hardworking staff and governors
- Outstanding CPD opportunities, particularly through the Portsmouth Teaching School’s alliance, which also offers a great support network for our staff
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
What you will need to succeed:
- QTS and excellent knowledge / experience of teaching
- Dedicated to ensure that all of our children achieve their very best
- Passionate about teaching and learning and have a positive outlook and interpersonal skills
- Good or Outstanding practice, along with high expectations for yourself and the children
What you need to do now:
We strongly encourage any teachers who may be interested in working at our school to contact our office manage to book a no-pressure tour of the school and to meet some of our staff to arrange this please contact the school office on 023 9282 9147
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.