Closing date: 13/05/2019 at 12:00
Interview date: Week commencing 20/05/2019
Job Start Date: September 2019
Contract/Hours: Temporary, Full-time/part time
Key Stage: Primary
Salary Type: Main Pay Range
Hours of Work: Full time (part time hours considered)
Location of Role: Milton Park Primary School
Are you a teacher with a passion for delivering creative, engaging learning experiences for children? Would you like to work in an exciting and inclusive school? If so, we could be the school for you.
Milton Park is a school that is moving forward on an exciting journey to ensure that every child makes great progress and receives teaching and learning that is the best it can be. Children are the centre of all the decisions we make and this position is a wonderful opportunity for a new colleague to make a real difference. We are also a school that benefits from an Inclusion Centre specifically for children with ASC.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, imaginative teacher to join our team at the start of next academic year. The successful candidate will share our aspirational goals that Milton Park Primary School children deserve to be happy and successful, and they will also be expected to play a full part in the life of the school.
If you are committed to meeting the diverse needs of our fantastic children and maximising their potential, then we would love to meet you!
We are looking for a candidate who:
- will be fully committed to the ethos of Milton Park Primary School
- has high expectations of achievement, effort and behaviour for learning
- is positive, cheerful and flexible, as well as hard working and has a sense of humour
- will instil a love of learning
- is a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- In return Milton Park can offer:
- fantastic children who never cease to make us proud
- a team approach, where we all work together to achieve the best outcomes for our children
- a school ethos where staff, children, parents and families are valued
- a friendly and supportive working environment where we celebrate success at all levels
- the challenge of working within a school that is committed to achieving strong outcomes
Visits to the school are welcome. Please email Michele Parratt (HR Support Officer) to arrange a suitable time for a visit. Alternatively please contact the school office on 02392 733792.
To Apply: Please download and complete the attached application form and return it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please contact the school office and request a hard copy application form.
Milton Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.