Salary - MPS
Closing date - Friday 16th November 2018
We are looking to appoint a KS2 teacher to join our school from January 2019, this is an opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will be able to inspire and motivate others
- Will have high expectations of themselves and the children
- Is enthusiastic and has a love of learning
- Has ambition to keep moving forward during these exciting times in our profession
- Has the ability to build strong positive relationships with children, parents, staff and governors
- Is happy to support the school's Catholic ethos and have a commitment to the school's vision and mission statement
We can offer you an extremely friendly school with support from our dedicated staff and above all our wonderful children.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
If you are interested in this role please contact Zoe Killick, Head of School on 02392 375488 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit to the school.
Please forward completed CES application forms to Zoe Killick.