Salary - MPS
Closing date - Midday 20th September 2019
We are looking to appoint a KS2 teacher to join our school for a fixed term until August 2020.
We are looking for someone who:
* Will be able to inspire and motivate others
* Will have high expectations of themselves and the children
* Is enthusiastic and has a love of learning
* Has ambition to keep moving forward during these exciting times in our profession
* Has the ability to build strong positive relationships with children, parents, staff and governors
* Is happy to support the school's Catholic ethos and have a commitment to the school's vision and mission statement.
We can offer you an extremely friendly school with support from our dedicated staff and above all our wonderful children.
This is an opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT.
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School and Portsmouth City Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
If you are interested in this role please contact the school office on 02392 661818 to arrange a visit to the school. Please forward completed CES application forms to email@example.com