Salary - Main Pay Scale (M1 to M6)
Hours - Full time
Contract - Until the end of academic year initially (to be reviewed)
Closing date - Monday 26th November 2018
Interview date - Monday 3rd December 2018
Start date - Monday 7th January 2019
Gatcombe Park Primary School is looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher to join its team. The school celebrates the individuality of each child and is committed to developing their potential through a creative curriculum that focusses on a cross curricular approach. Gatcombe Park Primary School is part of the Ridings Partnership, a multi academy of local schools in Portsmouth.
Experienced teachers are welcome to apply. Applications also welcome from NQT’s.
WE ARE SEEKING A PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WHO:
- Is an innovative and creative teacher
- Is able to inspire and motivate learners
- Is a team player with a collaborative learning style
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Excellent CPD opportunities and Training and Development Programmes
- In-house Teaching School
- An individual induction programme supported by a mentor
- Networking groups for Teachers, Business Managers, Site Teams and IT staff
- Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme
- A tax efficient childcare scheme through salary sacrifice
- Generous holiday entitlement for staff working 52 weeks per year which increases with length of service
- Free eye tests up to the value of £25 for users of VDU equipment and contribution up to the value of £60 towards the purchase of glasses specifically for the use of display screen equipment
- Opportunity to become a school workplace Health and Wellbeing representative, meeting with other schools on a termly basis and feeding into the Health and Wellbeing strategy
- Access to the Trust Health and Wellbeing pages
- Access to a staff benefits portal through Sodexo and Portsmouth payroll
- Free confidential telephone and face to face counselling for staff and family members
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further information, to arrange an informal visit to the school or to request an application pack please contact the school on 02392 694412 or email Carolyn Coleby – firstname.lastname@example.org
THE RIDINGS PARTNERSHIP
The Ridings Partnership is part of an umbrella Trust called the Hamwic Education Trust. At the Hamwic Education Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education.
We aim to deliver an outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding people.
We offer a training pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and senior leaders.
Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills.
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.