Salary - Main Pay Scale (suitable for NQTs)
Start Date - Monday 2nd September 2019
Closing date - Thursday 2nd May 2019
Interview Date - Thursday 9th May 2019
Contract - Full Time - Permanant
Key Stage EYFS or KS1
Bramble Infant School and Nursery are seeking to appoint a permanent, full time class teacher to join our successful and nurturing team. We are a diverse, two form entry school in the heart of Southsea, committed to delivering excellent outcomes for all.
The successful candidate must be:
- A teacher with a passion for EYFS or KS1
- Enthusiastic about teaching, learning and the curriculum
- Able to set high expectations of all pupils
- An excellent practitioner with a real interest in ensuring pupils make good progress
- Able to provide inspiring and memorable learning within a creative, integrated curriculum
- An excellent communicator with staff, pupils, parents and the wider community.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team.
- Committed, hardworking and friendly staff.
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- Active Governors and supportive parents.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the Resource and Finance Manager on 023 9282 8604.
Completed application forms can be returned by hand to the School Office addressed to the Resources and Finance Manager or by email to email@example.com
Bramble Infant School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced Level will be required prior to any offer of employment.