Salary - Band 3
Closing date - Friday 13th December 2019
If you have a positive attitude and commitment to supporting children's learning and behaviour, together with previous experience of supporting children within a school or pre-school setting (either through paid work or work placement), then this could be the job for you. Candidates must be qualified to at least NVQ2 (or equivalent) in supporting teaching and learning in schools (or similar) and have a good standard of literacy and numeracy skills.
You will work in close partnership with the class teacher to enhance learning opportunities and you will be required to provide accurate records and daily feedback.
WE ARE SEEKING A PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS:
* Patience and a flexible approach to your work
* An ability to work independently and with initiative
* Good team working skills, with a willingness to support and learn from colleagues and to enjoy learning themselves
* Excellent interpersonal skills with both children and adults
* Effective communication skills
* Warm personality and plenty of enthusiasm
*Experience and understanding of working with children with speech and language communication needs
* Experience of early years would be beneficial
Should you wish to apply for this vacancy, please complete the application form which can be requested from Sue Hattersley at email@example.com Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by telephone 02392 660178