Salary - Band 3 £16,908 - £17,403
Closing date - 22nd November 2018
Interview date - 30th November 2018
Teaching Assistant x 2 maternity cover (2 terms) with the potential of continuing.
Manor Infant School and Nursery is looking to appoint 2 teaching assistants for January 2019 (or earlier if possible) to cover maternity for 2 terms. The successful candidate will be joining our dedicated team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a teaching assistant to be part of the school’s journey to outstanding and who will work inside and outside supporting children. The headteacher is seeking a committed individual who has the essential skills to work with the class teacher to ensure all children are able to make at least good progress.
The successful candidate will be working under the direct supervision of the class teacher.
The successful candidate needs to have the following:
- Be passionate about working with young children. Resilient, patient, caring and flexible and empathetic to their needs.
- A highly professional approach and is reliable and punctual.
- An ability to learn fast and be adaptable and proactive.
- Uses initiative and has high expectations of learning.
- Has energy, enthusiasm and the ability to be flexible.
- Is committed to working well as part of a cohesive team and work effectively with staff and the children.
- An appropriate qualification in child care and / or education with GCSE maths and English.
We can offer the following:
- An excellent team to work with.
- A positive working and learning environment.
- Amazing children who love learning indoors and outdoors.
- An exciting and engaging curriculum.
- Professional support and development.
- A ‘GOOD’ school in which everyone is encouraged to be valued as individuals, inspired as learners.
The headteacher, Mr Ashley Howard, welcomes visits. Please contact the school on 023 92 820548.
To apply, please see the application form below and send to email@example.com