Salary - Band 4, Scale Point 4-6, £18,441-£19,619 pro rata. Actual salary £13,808-£14,690
Contract/Hours - 31.25hrs per week, term time only, fixed term for 1 year with the possibility of extending
Closing date - Monday 25th November 2019 (Noon)
Start Date - 6th January 2020 (Negotiable)
St John’s Cathedral Catholic Primary is a small, friendly school in the heart of Portsmouth. We have a tradition of providing an excellent education alongside superb pastoral care.
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced LSA to work across our school with pupils who have a range of needs. The role will include working with pupils with behaviour and/or special educational needs. Duties may include some break time supervision, support in class and personal care.
We are looking for an LSA who:
- Has experience of working with children with challenging behaviour
- Will assist in promoting the learning and personal development of the pupil to whom you are assigned, to enable them to make best use of the educational opportunities available to them.
- Will promote the Catholic ethos of the school
- Is positive, caring and works well in a team
We can offer:
- A supportive staff, SLT and Governors
- Amazing children who work hard, behave well and will make you smile
- A well-resourced school that offers tailored CPD and close relationships with outside agencies
- A strong community of faith and friendship
We would be very happy to give you a tour of our school and answer any questions that you have.
Please contact the school office for an application pack and to make an appointment to come and look around:
Tel: 02392 821055 or e-mail email@example.com