Salary - Band 1, pro-rata £2080 - £2121 (FTE £17364 - £17711)
Closing date - Monday 6th January 2020
This is a busy and varied role requiring the successful candidate to supervise pupils during the lunchtime period. Our team of lunchtime staff work together sharing different duties over the week. Duties include:
- Supervising and assisting children in the dinner hall to collect, eat and clear away their meals,
- Supervising and engaging children in play activities on the playground,
- Ensuring children play together positively and co-operatively with good behaviour,
- Administering first aid, and
- During periods of ‘wet play’ engage children in suitable classroom activities, ensuring classroom behaviour expectations are upheld.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosure at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Please telephone the school office on 023 9282 9339 to request an application form, or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please use the application form to be found below and submit by email, or post to Sarah Bond, School Business Manager, St Swithun’s Catholic Primary School, Taswell Road, Southsea PO5 2RG.